Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adopt a Gluten Free blogger

Good morning!

I was just scrolling through (or maybe that's trolling??) the blogs I visit and came across The Book of Yum, and she is hosting ADOPT A GLUTEN FREE BLOGGER beginning September 28th (deadline to sign up!).

I'm new to this whole thing but remember the breakfast for dinner?  Well I made http://fireandsalt.blogspot.com/ 's breakfast casserole for dinner the other night and then he posted about lamb kebabs.  I love lamb.  ANY way . . he made Naan bread.  That's right.  Naan.   I tried it last night.  It was so good.  My husband and the teenager were practically fighting over who would take the last one for lunch.  Hubby wins, he earns the dough that buys the food!!

The bread turned out soo good, I'm almost tempted to try making a loaf of bread again.

Thanks Brian!  I've obviously adopted you!  Hope you don't mind.  We're making your lamb kebobs with a twist on Friday, rain or shine!  lol

2 comments:

Brian said...

Thank you for adopting me. I am so glad you enjoyed the breakfast casserole and Naan. Switching to a gluten free diet can be daunting. If I can ever help you with anything, feel free to let me know. P.S. If you ever want to add a link to one of your posts, there is a little icon in the tool bar above your text box that looks like a globe with a chain link on it. If you scroll your mouse over it, it says "link." Just use your mouse to highlight text in your post that you want to link to a website. Next click the link icon and a little window will open for you to enter a web address into. I hope that helps.
Take care.

Naturally, Gluten Free said...

Thanks, Brian!

Post a Comment