Do you eat breakfast for dinner? My family loves breakfast,but it's often hard to find time on busy mornings to make a full breakfast. I think that is probably why so many of us have it for dinner. And it's easier than many other meals. It is also, gluten free.
Last night I made a breakfast casserole for dinner and added in some frozen chopped spinach to the recipe I found at another blogger's site, Fire and Salt. One day I'll figure out how to link to other's posts but for now, sorry.
This morning the kids are after a Dutch Baby. Living Without, a magazine for people with allergies to foods, had an article recently on pancakes and the recipe for the Dutch Baby looked so good, we tried it and were we ever happy with it. It has been made several times since.
I'm getting the 'hang' of eating gluten free. Are you? What about other allergies? My youngest is lactose intolerant and gluten free so I've been buying Rice Dream for her, and just found out that Rice Dream is not Gluten Free.. HAVE TO CHECK EVERYTHING. And it will take time and practice. I hope we don't make lots of mistakes like that though.
I read Gluten Free Diet by Shelley Case and that is where I found out about the rice milk. It's a very good resource if you have gluten issues, full of brand names and foods that we can eat and suggestions.
N, GF
No comments:
Post a Comment