Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Naturally Gluten Free has been glutened

Thank you to my team of professionals helping me to find what is causing a myriad of health issues in my family, now we are told to eat wheat.
So I am eating wheat.  One doc say's there's no way I can have a gluten intolerance, one says I do, one says this one says that... I am so angry and frustrated with medicine however I keep going because one day they will 'get it" and the light bulb will go on and maybe my children or grandchildren won't have to FIGHT to get help.

It isn't bureaucratic bs~ it's a lack of education coupled with a group of people who think they know everything there is already and won't open their minds to possiblilities and what's worse, won't explore the potential avenues for a cure for things that will not be explained through current medical practices. 

It's shameful, really.  What blockhead told these people that 'patient's don't know anything and don't be a fool to waste your time with their nonsense". 

Sadly, this is the attitude that causes death and disease in the first place.  GRRRrrrrrr.

So today, for the first time since April of this year, my husband is doing the happy dance.  Why?  I'm making him my wonderful, milled from grain fresh flour bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment