Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

Thank goodness for leftovers!  Tonight's dinner is left over Pot Roast so I don't have to worry too much.  Tuesday is Ladies Bible Study at my former church and I don't like to miss it as it's a great group of ladies, most of whom are my dear friends.

I like to have dinners that are super easy to prepare or left overs for Tuesdays, and lately, for Wednesdays as well. 

Wednesdays I leave early to drive to the city to meet a group of people to run with, as we're all training for a 10 k in May.

This morning, while it was still sunny, I decided to take the two dogs for a walk.  It is a little bit of a challenge as there is such a disparity in size between the two.  Additionally, one is only three months and needs leash trained and the other, well, he needs leash training too but he has a collar and can behave pretty well on leash.  We have a fifteen month old mini Australian Shepherd and a three month old Daschund.  Well matched in energy levels and intelligence but not size.  It has been REALLY entertaining with them.  The older pup LOVES puppies and is doing very well, but I think he thinks he`s the mommy.  As for my flooring, well let`s just say it`s a darn good think I have a stack of laminate that we are putting in, after the potty training!!

Are you giving anything up for Lent this year?  I'm not Catholic, but I do like what Lent is about.  This year I am giving up Beef for Lent.  This will be tough because my whole family really likes it but I think it will be good for all of us.  Beef is NOTHING compared to what our LORD sacrificed for us!

I am also giving a sacrifice of time.  I will not be on Facebook at all during Lent, and I will spend my first hour in the morning with The Lord, in His Word.  I pray to have the kind of love for the Lord that He has for me!  I just love going deeper in relationship with Him and this is the way to do it!  Get into that Good Book!

I love the puppies playing... it brings a smile to my face the way sunshine brings flowers to bloom.

Enjoy this day, and rejoice in it!  God created you!

No comments:

Post a Comment